My worst train experience with local train


My worst train experience was with local train, I once went to Mumbai, and from my village I went to train to Dadar and then later I had to catch Mumbai's famous train local.
I had heard that the local train runs in Mumbai, it travels very fast, does not stop for even a minute at a station,If you do not sit in the train for a minute, then it goes away. I had seen it on TV as well but today I was sitting in it. 10-40 platform no.
My-worst-train-experience-was-with-local-train-1

Tran was for Virar from 3rd. When I was at the station, I did not understand that I was saying, I tried to ask some people, then no one was ready to stop, no one was listening. Ask two people
After a man stopped, he told that the platform is called No.3. There were so many people standing on the bridge that I felt that the bridge would fall, like I grabbed it from the edge and stood near the CD at number 3. The platform below was not visible so many people felt scared after a while the train opened, but there was such a rush that I did not get to board that train, how people were climbing, half climbed and half remained the same. I thought that in the next train, the heat will be less, now everyone has gone, nor does it sit comfortably in the next train

Will go But she was not happy for me for long, as many people will come and stand in a while, then now I had decided that I will definitely catch this train.
My-worst-train-experience-was-with-local-train-2

Train came as I entered the train somehow, but it was not enough, the train was full, I could not even get moving around here. The people inside the line started pushing loudly, there were people on the gate pay group who were raining hard inside. My condition was very bad.
I was half standing in the train. I felt that after a couple of stations, the crowd would reduce, but as the people were growing, the pressure was increased and then after some time there was a fight in the train, beating a group man without saying anything. K, but nobody was saying anything to them, There was nothing to even hold my hand, after some time I went in a little bit, I felt relaxed now, but he was going to do bhajan, he was playing loudly, his mind till the station. Bad mess,
Now when the station was about to arrive, the people were in such a hurry that they had to catch another train. He was getting off the moving train. I gave it to everyone and then landed. This was my worst journey ever, which I will never forget

suggested post : कोरोनो वायरस क्या है ?
                        : आपका Mobile आपको कमजोर बना रहा है ?


Post a Comment

0 Comments